Friday, May 8, 2009

Poison for the swine

The bug is gone, sent on it's way with the help of my lovely essential oils.

I got the burner going on Wednesday night after the mop-up, and put in the blend that I call Anti-V-Bugbuster. It's heavy guns, not really what you burn for aroma but more for murdering undesirables. It's a combination of cinnamon, clove bud, cypress, niaouli, lavendin, tea tree and eucalyptus staigeriana. It's anti-viral, anti-bacterial and immune system boost. I made the same mix into a spray, and literally sprayed every step of the stairs. And my final murderous act was to put the same mix on tissues on radiators all over the house. There, confession over.

Well, it has done the trick, and I'm glad to report that we're all back to normal, other than being very tired. As I write this, everyone has gone to bed- unheard of on a Friday night at 11.30!

Tomorrow, the plan is to get back to the gym routine and get the hair done. Well, I can't possible play the concert with grey roots now, can I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment