Friday, December 21, 2012

In the run up...

I've been having a very busy but fantastic run-up to Christmas.
Lots of all the nice things; friends, fun, food and music!

2 really lovely surprises this week.

This first one was knitted by a fellow French Horn player! I've hung it in my car, with a few drops of my Christmas Burner Oil dotted on the red, and sometimes when  it twirls I get the most delightful waft of cinnamon, orange, clove, frankincense!

This other surprise arrived by post from Brussels, with a note that said "this was made for you!".
My dear friend, Cee, sent it.

Hope you're all keeping well, warm, and looking forward to some good celebrations (if you celebrate).


5 comments:

  1. Love the second one especially. Cee is right - it's just perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to get surprises in the post. I think the candy cane is brilliant - and the scent even more so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely surprises! I love the idea of the lovely smells wafting out of the first one.
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mimi, stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful Holidays with your loved ones. Thank you for all your lovely comments and visits in the past year.:)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete