Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday





Ok, it's Tuesday, but it's been busy, being back at school and all that. Last night was a rescheduled band night out that had been cancelled before Christmas cos of snow. A good way to start January, and much more relaxed and enjoyable than in the hectic run-up to Christmas. Lessons to be learned!!
I'm not organised enough to prepare posts, but didn't want to miss out on the fun! Java hosts MMOM, and if you want to join in, just click on the link/picture above.


So, to the questions:

1. Have you (only you ...not a group) ever won first place in anything?
I think I won first place in my class when I was 12. I definitely remember the prize - "Around the World in 80 Days". I treasured that book for years, but it has now disappeared.


2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?

mmm, the truth is no, definitely not in winter, but then I cheated and painted them (used the opportunity!!) so here they are, and I'd say they look even worse without colour.




3. What colour eyes do you have?


For this, I took 27 photos, and some of them are really weird. I have blue eyes, but they came out grey/green, then I tried putting a blue scarf balaklava-style to show the blue..anyway, here are the photos, including one weird one!










4. Look to your left....what do you see?
?

and I didn't put ANY of that there.

5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?

I don't really mind, so long as they're chocolate cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Well now, this is fun.

    1. I won first place at the Michigan State Fair for a Victorian lace shawl I knit two years ago. I have a blue ribbon to show for it, but the shawl was donated to a charity auction. With its pedigree, it only fetched $200 USD. It must have cost half that to knit. It did go to a friend who says she cherishes the auction item her husband bid on for her, so there is that to hang onto.

    2. My toes are bare, but only because I'm too lazy to paint them right now.

    3. My eyes are green. Or blue. Depends on what I'm wearing.

    4. I see my coffee mug--a tall yellow/green mug with black sheep painted around the bottom. My favorite mug. I see now the coffee is fairly much gone. Must remedy.

    5. Any cookie will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st place..... no!
    2.Toes almost bare. Nail varnish fast growing out! (Hidden under socks!)
    3.Blue/grey eyes
    4.Curtains.
    5.Chocolate ones any type but chocolate covered shortbread is lovely. Pity I'm trying to slim!
    Fun post.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely toes you have there!

    1. Hard to remember being number 1 because it seldom happens and I guess I am more often a 2nd placer!;)

    2. Sometimes and I prefer the color blue, glazed or plum in it.

    3. I have brown eyes.

    4. A mug with Milo!

    5. I like it crunchy but not that hard to bite!;-D

    ReplyDelete