Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pizza Course

I got so far behind with everything! I went on this course with Son in November, and of course I thought I'd have a post up within hours, as well as dozens of delicious pizzas in the oven. well, here's the post, and no pizza (of the home-made variety) has gone in the oven.


The course was a "deal" on the internet, and it was so much fun! We really enjoyed "playing " with the dough. The guy instructing encouraged us to handle it lots, throw it on the table(warms it up!?)



and then roll it out.






Delicious ingredients to play with... the red packet on the right had a soft Italian sausage that we used on a potato pizza, in an interesting way.

everyone had some input

This was the potato pizza before it went in the oven; can you see the sausage? It's in little pockets around the side, and is a useful way to mark out slices (if you want to!) nand this was it when it came out! It tasted yummy, potato and rosemary is a lovely combination, even if it is a bit of a carbfest!


Now that the chaos of Christmas has passed, we might use these new skills at our place.


9 comments:

  1. What fun a pizza party! I love pizza! The potato pizza looks interesting. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, that potato pizza is beautiful. Love the sausage in the edges. It looks like you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love pizza. What a fun thing to do with your son! I like the sausage in the crust...and a potato/rosemary pizza? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I am SO hungry now!!! The food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I just drooled on my computer! LOL Looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theres only one word for that pizza! DELICIOUS!
    Happy New Year.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen potato pizza served here in America, but it's a big deal in Korea and we ate it a lot in China. Delicious! Yours looks lovely!

    Happy New Year, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that truly looks delicious even after I just ate my dinner;)
    Happy New Year dear Mimmi, may 2012 be a wonderful one for you and yours.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete