Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday




This was the scene here on New Year's Eve, just after midnight.

It's not a great photo, but I don't want to crop out the pole in case of ruining the light and the snow. Or even the memories! Can't you just feel the stillness?

The snow is still with us, and the weather forecasters say they can't see anything but snow and ice for the next week or so ! Yippee!

Drowsey Monkey hosts this fun meme, and you can click on the logo at the top to go over to her place.

8 comments:

  1. A lovely pic!
    We are in a bit of a deep freeze here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shot for MYM. Thanks for your visit. I'll think of you playing in the snow while I swim in the lagoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a gorgeous photo! The silvery pole blends nicely with the tree. No need to edit, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree looks lovely all lit up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a grand picture, and yes I could sense the stillness. If you love snow so much I could send ours over to you. I can manage without it, honestly... smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT SNOWWWWW *stamps feet*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! The mellow yellow softly against the snow makes a beautiful image. :)

    ReplyDelete