Saturday, October 3, 2009

Post of the Day now become Weekend Winners!

Following on my last post, another lovely feature of David Mc Mahon's Authorblog was the "Post of the Day".

It led me to blogs that I never would have found, and treasured posts that brightened my days and extended my outlook and circle of friends.

Well, the good news is that Suzanne over at Tales of Extraordinary Ordinariness has decided to keep up this feature, in her own inimitable way.
Here's the announcement in Suzanne's own words:
"One of the most fantastic parts of David's blog (for me anyway) was his Post of the Day award. He surfed the net finding wonderful blogs across disciplines and interests,cherry picking them for our reading pleasure. I counted on it! I don't have the heroism to be able to do that every day, but I can do it once a week.. and so I've decided to! On Fridays I will announce my choices for Weekend Reading. There will be a "Best Read" as well as honorable mentions."
And Suzanne has created (courtesy of Penniwigs) a lovely new logo for this feature, here it is below, with a link to her blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad someone is going to pick this up.
    That badge is sooo...oooo cute!

    ReplyDelete