Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Awards!


Awards!

Have now got my head around the award, so here goes:
Nominate & link up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
I will, with great pleasure, pass it on to:

Stephanie V at Hookin’, Knittin’ & Livin’ – she introduced me to Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday, she’s great at giving comments, she has the most amazing photos of her trip with Anne to Ireland, and I enjoyed meeting up with them in Dublin. Is that enough reasons, Stephanie my friend?

Valerie at Val’s Ramblings- I enjoy reading your stories, with an inevitable twist at the end. Your comments at mine are always very welcome.

Devon Rene at The Mikels Family- you’re one brave lady, and I’m praying that you little girl stays put for another little while.

Eternally Distracted- you make me laugh so much. Please share this award with Mec.

David Mc Mahon at authorblog- for awesome photography and for introducing me to some lovely blogs through POTD.

Pinkerbell at Ripples in a Small Pond- you’ve had a really tough time, you’re very brave, and I love your writing.

New England Girl- really interesting accounts and photos of a place I will visit some day! Wait for her “tons” of fall pictures! You promised, NEG!

Pig in the Kitchen- delicious recipes that have kept me tied to the kitchen (sometimes), and each recipe had a beautifully-written piece with it. My favourite is the Christmas Cake story. I’m so glad you’re back blogging again.

Gaelikka- Out of Ireland- you tell a great story, and I’m delighted to have found a fellow Irish blogger, but one who lives a very interesting non-Irish life.

Helena Frith Powell- for persistence in a new life and for entertaining and interesting stories from all over the place!

And last but not least…
Wife in the North- hers was the first blog I ever read, and it is so good that she hooked me for life! Her book is fabulous too, I’ve bought it as a gift on a few occasions, and all recipients have been happy. Thank you, Judith.


I hope you all get the same thrill that I got when I received Pastor Sharon's message! I know I've gone over the 9, but who's counting!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you SO much for sharing this amazing and super lovely award with me! I am getting to awards later on this week and will definitely include this one! I can't wait to link to 9 special blogs and introduce you to some more fabulous people! :)

    And I promise [x1000] that you will be so sick of my photos by the end of this season. :) I was just out today taking photos! Fall is definitely in the air here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Mimi - Bless you! It's been such a help to me to write about what I've been coping with and loads of people have been so very supportive. I'm sorry I'm not a frequent visitor, but I'll try to stop by when I can. Thanks so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mimi...it is such a lovely award. And your words were very kind, too. I'm so glad I found your blog that day. I look forward to many more blogs and comments from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much Mimi. My blog will wear it proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Jubbly, an award! Thanks to you, my Mum, Dad .... and Mec of course!! I will not tell Mec though as I don't want the stardom creating too much confidence ;0))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Mimi. It's kind of you to include me in your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for including me on that list. Very grateful that you like my photography ....

    ReplyDelete